Call for papers
Inclusive Practice Network annual conference 2019
“Inclusive assessment: innovations in practice”
Thursday 6th June
University of Bath
The UK Inclusive Practice Network would like to invite you to submit an interactive workshop proposal for our next annual conference which will be on the theme of inclusive assessment.
Further details (delegate fees etc) about the conference are available here and will be updated as we confirm speakers etc.
Examples topics include:
- Student choice in assessment
- Providing alternative assessments
- Quality assurance and equivalency
- Allowing extra time in exams for all students
- Administration of examination innovations
- Innovating mitigating circumstances processes
To submit a proposal please send us an abstract of not more than 500 words by midnight on Thursday 31st January 2019. The conference will be free of charge for up to 2 workshop presenters.
Your abstract should include:
- A short title of no more than 20 words.
- The name and contact details for the lead presenter and name of any co-presenters
- A clear statement of the topic of your session will develop participants’ understanding, skills and knowledge through discussion, practice or activity.
- An outline of the proposed schedule of the session. Each workshop will last for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Please return these details to firstname.lastname@example.org